Warhammer 40K Space Marines ARMY and Paint Bundle
All you need! An entire Space Marine Army ready for the table!
Razorbacks are common variations of the Rhino chassis that can be armed with a variety of powerful turret-mounted heavy weapon systems that offer the squads they carry effective fire support before and after they disembark.
The Repulsor Executioner is the most heavily armed battle tank available to the Adeptus Astartes, with a choice of murderously powerful, primary turret-mounted weapon – a macro plasma incinerator or heavy laser destructor – supported by a coaxial heavy onslaught Gatling cannon.
Tactical Squads are the backbone of any Space Marine army. They hold ground; provide fire support and charge into bloody melees, as the ever-changing theatre of war dictates.
This plastic kit contains 179 components with which to make a 10 man Tactical Squad (and so much more!). Also included are 2 Ultramarines Infantry Transfer Sheets with which to add Chapter iconography and squad markings.
Support troops who truly live up to their name, and deliver the Emperor’s judgment via stunning displays of brutal firepower.
The Space Marine Devastator boxed set allows you to assemble 5 Devastators. This boxed set includes:
- Two Space Marine Grav-Cannon and Back Pack
- Two Space Marine Missile Launcher and Back Pack
- Two Space Marine Multi Melta and Back Pack
- Two Space Marine Lascannon and Back Pack
- Two Space Marine Plasma Cannon and Back Pack
- Two Space Marine Heavy Bolter and Back Pack
- One each of Combi Plasma, Combi Melta, Combi Grav, Combi Flamer, Bolter, and Storm Bolter;
- One each of Power Fist, Power Sword, Power Axe, Lightning Claw, Chainsword and Thunder Hammer;
- One each of Plasma pistol, Bolt pistol, Grav pistol
- Five Purity Seals
- Two Servo Skulls
- Ten Space Marine targeting helmets
Dedicated marksmen, Primaris Eliminators hunt in the shadows of the battlefield, seeking out targets of opportunity and bringing them down with pinpoint volleys. Then slipping away to look for their next prey.
Each model in this squad can be armed either with:
- A las fusil: which is perfect for taking out the toughest targets
- A bolt sniper rifle: which provides a choice of ammunition to suit any situation
The Sergeant can also be armed with an instigator bolt carbine. All three models can be assembled with or without helmets and the kit comes with a number of optional parts allowing you to individualise the unit. The Primaris Eliminators kit makes three Eliminators.
Paintbox with three extra Primaris Space Marines, Assault Intercessors, and the paints and brush you need to prepare your army for battle! Paints included:
Ages: 12+. WARNING. Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts. Essential pointed components.
These kits come supplied unpainted and require assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.